– What is the special feature of the Smart Xide DOT CO2 laser system and how does it work?
– Its peculiarity is that in one session it is possible to influence skin defects, scars after acne, stretch marks, postoperative scars and signs of aging: wrinkles, sagging skin, which is economically beneficial for the patient. For delicate areas such as the neckline, neck, and eyelids, the laser is a 100 percent “gold standard” compared to other rejuvenation methods.
– What is laser rejuvenation and what is the essence of this method?
– The essence of the method of fractional laser rejuvenation is the formation with the help of a laser nozzle on the skin surface of the micro-sites of damage of a certain depth and diameter, which is controlled by the doctor, their quick healing and the formation of new collagen, elastin and hyalouranic acid, and as a result of a qualitative renewal of the deep and surface layers of the skin. Thus, in one procedure, up to 30% of old skin is removed.
– What results can be achieved with laser rejuvenation? Continue reading
Wrinkles, second chin, creases on the neck. “It’s time to end this!”, The heroines from the advertisement for face creams strongly declare. But you can’t help with cream alone. It is necessary to “pump over” the muscles of the face. Here are three simple techniques that will make you fresh and younger in a few minutes a day.
The essence of “facial” fitness is to tighten and train the muscles that we usually do not use and relax those that we constantly strain. The cream cannot do this, but it will work better on the skin “warmed up” by the exercises. Apply cream after facial recharging. It can be done in the morning or evening after washing. If you don’t be lazy and skip “training”, after 3-4 weeks you can admire the refreshed skin.
Pilates for the face
Well strengthens the muscles that we do not indulge in attention in everyday life. To work them out, four lessons per week for 5-7 minutes are enough. Just take your time and carefully complete each exercise. There are only six of them in the complex from the French cosmetologist Chantal Lehmann. The author advises starting the workout this way: straighten your back, raise your head, lower your shoulders and take 5 deep breaths, exhale. Continue reading
When a group of women gathers for a cup of tea, one of the topics that is invariably one of the top ten charts of the most frequently discussed issues is cosmetics and cosmetology. And the longer I live, the more I am surprised – logic, sometimes, refuses women at all. Especially when a woman stands in front of a sparkling shop window with many beautiful jars. Here are just a few of the common myths about cosmetics.
Myth 1: “Creams can get rid of wrinkles, sagging,” bags “under the eyes and other serious problems.” Continue reading