A growing number of people are striving for natural, genetically unmodified food, for natural tissues, materials. It is not surprising that the beautiful half of humanity also seeks to use in its arsenal of beauty only natural, natural components, the so-called “biocosmetics”.
Biocosmetics are cosmetics, which include products of plant and animal origin. Most modern cosmetics manufacturers focus on the fact that their composition includes only natural ingredients.
But the main question is what is the amount of these components in a given product. Some cosmetic companies use small additives of any natural ingredients as part of their products, while others build the main Continue reading
– What is the special feature of the Smart Xide DOT CO2 laser system and how does it work?
– Its peculiarity is that in one session it is possible to influence skin defects, scars after acne, stretch marks, postoperative scars and signs of aging: wrinkles, sagging skin, which is economically beneficial for the patient. For delicate areas such as the neckline, neck, and eyelids, the laser is a 100 percent “gold standard” compared to other rejuvenation methods.
– What is laser rejuvenation and what is the essence of this method?
– The essence of the method of fractional laser rejuvenation is the formation with the help of a laser nozzle on the skin surface of the micro-sites of damage of a certain depth and diameter, which is controlled by the doctor, their quick healing and the formation of new collagen, elastin and hyalouranic acid, and as a result of a qualitative renewal of the deep and surface layers of the skin. Thus, in one procedure, up to 30% of old skin is removed.
– What results can be achieved with laser rejuvenation? Continue reading
When a group of women gathers for a cup of tea, one of the topics that is invariably one of the top ten charts of the most frequently discussed issues is cosmetics and cosmetology. And the longer I live, the more I am surprised – logic, sometimes, refuses women at all. Especially when a woman stands in front of a sparkling shop window with many beautiful jars. Here are just a few of the common myths about cosmetics.
Myth 1: “Creams can get rid of wrinkles, sagging,” bags “under the eyes and other serious problems.” Continue reading